Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sept. 17 Wassamki Springs, ME















Sept. 17 Wed., I think. We've been here for two days and we've needed every min. of that time. As you can see in the pictures, this is a very pretty place. The people are friendly, it's quiet except for the occassional jets overhead from Portland and the weather is fabulous. Joe has had a chance to get his housework done while I give my driving arms a rest. Actually, I have cooked a pot of soup, helped with the laundry and cleaned up the rig. We filled the propane tank yesterday. We're going to need that for the heater. It's cold at night up here. Sleeping like a baby.

1 comment:

joeycarla said...

unbelievable pictures! No, you cannot move to Canada or Maine or anywhere up north. Yes, I can move to India but you cannot move to Canada! :-)